GTI - MCSE
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[Info] 7 Things I Hate About Facebook

Ir para baixo

[Info] 7 Things I Hate About Facebook Empty [Info] 7 Things I Hate About Facebook

Mensagem por Admin Dom Nov 09, 2014 6:09 pm

7 Things I Hate About Facebook

[Info] 7 Things I Hate About Facebook 500x300%207%20things%20i%20hate%20about%20facebook

1. Can I Be Your Friend?
   No. I don’t know you. We do not have any friends in common. You have shady pictures in your profile. Why do you keep asking to be my friend. No! No! No!

2. Please Join My Group
   Another group invitation?!!! Let’s see. “So and so invited you to join the I-Know-a-Zimbabwean-who-knows-a-Zambian-who-knows-Robert-Mugabe group.” Why should I join this useless group? I am a member of a hundred groups already- all of which I eagerly joined- but have I gained anything from them? Well, besides clutter in the days of my life- nothing! So unless you can show me that this group is actually going to do something, stand for something, NO I will not become a member.

3. Your Friend Sent You A Present
   Yay! I was really thrilled the first time someone sent me a present via Facebook- only to discover that it was not a real present but a PICTURE of a present. How lame is that! If you can’t be bothered to send a real present, please don’t insult my intellect by sending me a cute little picture of one.

4. Let’s be Buddy Buddy
   There are people who you can’t talk to in real life who pretend they are your best friends online- all because they are hungry for online attention. The same goes for people who post revealing  pictures of themselves as profile pictures just so they can get friend requests.

5. Hey! Here are All My Secrets!
   It seems people forget that Facebook is like an open newspaper. What you post gets read by other people and those other people can copy it and email it to hundreds of other people. So when you make a post about how you wish your parents were dead, or of how you hate your ex-boyfriend, it is sure to reach them in one way or the other.

6. I Didn’t Really Remember Your Birthday
   When on my birthday I got so many messages I felt really special. Wow, all these people remembered my special day, I thought. Later on I realised that Facebook reminded me of everyone’s birthday, so it wasn’t the same effort for me to remember and do something about my friend’s birthdays as it was for someone who was not on Facebook. That said, keep the birthday messages coming!

7. Behold The Facebook Stalker
   I met someone once who I was not aware was even my friend on Facebook. I must have agreed to be their friend in a moment of sleepiness, or inebriation. “Hi,” he began, “how was your trip to the UK?”
   “Huh?” I responded.
   “I saw the pictures on Facebook.”
   “Oh, ok, yes, it went well.”
   “Great, and did you finally manage to figure out how to make your coffee maker work?”
   “Huh? Er, yes.”
   “Great, I think you have a really pretty girlfriend.”
   “What?”
   “You put up some lovely pictures of her on your profile…”
   ”Arrrrrrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!!”

- By A Zimbo Doing His Thing for The Zimbo Jam
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mcse.umforum.net

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo